It’s a PlayStation type of episode! Leah gives her spoiler-free first impressions of The Last of Us part II and let’s just say, there’s a reason why this game is receiving such high praise. We then discuss the PlayStation 5 reveal event: what we thought of the conference, which games we’re most excited to play, what we think of the look of the console, and more.
What is Everyone Playing? (00:12:44)
- Destiny 2 event (00:24:50)
- The Last of Us Part II first impressions (00:28:30)
This Week’s News (00:42:40)
- Take-Two CEO said Stadia over-promised (00:42:40)
- Ubisoft’s Gods and Monsters was briefly playable on Stadia (00:45:31)
- Playstation 5 reveal event highlights, fans estimate the console’s size, CGI presenter conspiracy, and we still don’t have a price (00:48:40)
Outro and Wrap-up (01:13:14)
DISCLAIMER: The Last of Us Part II review code provided by PlayStation Canada. The opinions expressed in the article above have not been affected by, dictated or edited in any way by the provider. For more information please see Girls on Games’ Code of Journalistic Ethics.